Church Orientation Day on Recovery
Reserve a seat for $15 per person.
Order lunch separately if staying for the discipleship meeting.
The Good Samaritan Network is partnering with leaders in the government, service providers, and churches to see the addiction crisis end. This training is focused on informing and equipping church leaders to answer the call and join in a network of collaboration to help their fellow man. An optional discipleship training led by Dick Kiernan is available starting at 1 pm.
During this day event, you will be able to:
- 8:30 am: Welcome, Intro, Overview, and Q&A
- 9:15 am: Churches and the continuum of care(prevention, intervention, recovery, after care)
- 10:30 am: N. Country recovery experiences and discussion with Keith Anderson
- 11:15 am: Church plan brainstorming and regional GSN testimonies
- 11:45 am: Next steps, closing group prayer and evaluations—
- 12:00 pm: Optional lunch (order in)
- 1 pm: Optional Ministry focus on discipleship with Alpha model and Come Follow Me
– Alpha as a model of loving people where they are at in non-threatening way
-Come Follow Me Discipleship; Transformative Prayer, Leadership through Connect Groups, Prayer, and Leadership Excellence
Saturday, June 15
8:30 AM – 12:00 PM
Odd Fellows Hall
701 Presidential Hwy.
Jefferson, NH 03583
The doors will open at 8:00 am, the program starts promptly at 8:30 am.
Financial Aid is available by request.
Please RSVP to Dick Kiernan at DickKiernanNH@gmail.com
Checks can be made payable to the NH Alliance
9 Eastman Ave,
Bedford, NH 03110