The NHA requires all parts of our organization to be in agreement with our vision, mission and faith statements. Similarly, we seek this same agreement with our Partners and Allies.
The Body of Christ United!
The NHA goal is to list 100s of partners who are standing together for the Gospel all over NH. This includes churches, ministries, businesses, and individuals. All our partners hold to the essentials of the Gospel (add link to our faith statement). The $100 annual gift (or $250 for businesses) is used to establish and build up networks of believers in 10 regions of NH for our common witness and carrying out the Great Commission as members of one body of Christ, (Rom. 12:5). In general partnership helps all of us by our common witness because “they will know we are Christians by our love for one another,” (John 13:35). Practically speaking partners are listed on our website, submit announcements in our monthly newsletters, or Facebook page, and other media resources.
Advancing our Mission
Allies are churches, organizations, businesses, or individuals who not only align with what the NH Alliance is doing and its faith statement, but also fund our mission to bring together the body of Christ with Good News! In general this is funding the growth of our alliance mission. Practically speaking, we offer:
Allies: A monthly donation of $100 a month provides access to promotional tools, integration with the network in NH, and a variety of resources like video and training opportunities.
Business Allies: A monthly donation of $200 (or $2500/yr) gives access to the NHA regional network and business partner events. By donating $2,500 a year, Business Allies receive promotional opportunities as key sponsors on our website and at statewide events.
The NHA requires all parts of our organization to be in agreement with our vision, mission and faith statements. Similarly, we seek this same agreement with our partners.
Please review the following statements before committing to a formalized partnership with the NH Alliance.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existing in three persons: The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Bible is God’s written revelation to humanity that is divinely inspired, authoritative and without error.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, death on the cross to provide for our redemption, bodily resurrection, ascension into heaven, present ministry of intercession for us and His return to earth in power and glory.
- We believe in the personhood and deity of the Holy Spirit, that He performs the miracles of new birth in an unbeliever and indwells believers, enabling them to live godly lives.
- We believe that humanity was created in the image of God, but because of sin was alienated from God. That alienation can be removed only by accepting, by grace alone through faith, evidenced by love, God’s gift of salvation which was made possible by the suffering, death, and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe, as the community of believers, that we must strive to make Christ known and present to the people of New Hampshire.
- We believe the covenant of marriage is a gift from God exclusively uniting one man and one woman, and, outside of marriage covenant, all relationships must maintain sexual purity.
- We believe that each human life should be valued, cared for, nurtured and protected from the point of his/her conception to the point of his/her death.