The NHA requires all parts of our organization to be in agreement with our vision, mission and faith statements. Similarly, we seek this same agreement with our partners and Ally’s.
Our partners are individuals, churches, ministries, or others who decide they want to align with the NH Alliance. In doing so, they are in agreement with this faith statement and support the effort through a $100 annual gift. In return, members have access to the various resources on our website, can promote events or other
Ally’s are organizations or individuals who not only align with what the NH Alliance is doing and it’s faith statement, but want to walk side-by-side with the organization. Allys
The NHA requires all parts of our organization to be in agreement with our vision, mission and faith statements. Similarly, we seek this same agreement with our partners.
Please review the following statements before committing to a formalized partnership with the NH Alliance.
1. We believe that there is one God, eternally existing in three persons: The Father, the Son
2. We believe that the Bible is God’s written revelation to humanity that is divinely inspired, authoritative and without error.
3. We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, death on the cross to provide for our redemption, bodily resurrection, ascension into heaven, present ministry of intercession for us and his return to earth in power and glory.
4. We believe in the personhood and deity of the Holy Spirit, that He performs the miracles of new birth in an unbeliever and indwells believers, enabling them to live godly lives.
5. We believe that humanity was created in the image of God, but because of sin was alienated from God. That alienation can be removed only by accepting, by grace alone through faith, evidenced by love, God’s gift of salvation which was made possible by the suffering, death, and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ.
6. We believe, as the community of believers, that we must strive to make Christ known and present to the people of New Hampshire.
7. We believe the covenant of marriage is a gift from God exclusively uniting one man and one woman, and, outside of
8. We believe that each human life should be valued, cared for, nurtured and protected from the point of his/her conception to the point of his/her death.